The Alex Café Bar and Brasserie is one of Felixstowe's leading venues and has a reputation for quality and class. There is a good selection of real ales, wines and spirits available. On jazz nights, The Brasserie menu (and Sunday roasts) are served until 7.45pm, for which you can book. After that bar snacks and items on The Café Bar menu can be ordered at the bar (until 9pm) and will be served to you in The Brasserie.
123 Undercliff Road West
Suffolk IP11 2AF
tel : 01394 282958
Visit : http://www.alexcafebar.co.uk/
Sat Nav beater! Here is the easiest way to get to the club from outside the town
- Take the A14 to Felixstowe.
- At the 1st roundabout (Dock Spur) take the first exit onto Candlet Road heading to the town centre.
- At the 2nd roundabout take the second exit (right) onto Garrisson Lane, sign posted Town Centre.
- At the traffic lights go straight over.
- Cross the railway bridge, continue and go straight over at the traffic lights.
- At the Ordnance roundabout take the first exit onto Undercliff Road West.
- At the mini roundabout go straight, passing the leisure centre on your right.
- The Alex is about 400m along on the left, just after the town hall gardens.